If you’ve chosen my book for your reader’s group, I’d like to say THANKS! Here is a printable list of questions that will spark some lively discussion. Some of these are spoilers, so I’d suggest you not read them until after you’ve read the book.
Here is a printable list of questions that will hopefully spark some lively discussion.
READER’S GROUP QUESTIONS for
WHAT LIES IN SHADOW
By Tina Wainscott
- Would you, in Jonna’s place, have believed that your husband was cheating?
- What would you do if you thought your husband/lover were cheating?
- What circumstances might make cheating permissible?
- Would you ever meet a man you’d met online? Have you? Share your experiences!
- What would you do if someone was stalking you?
- Would you have told your husband about the stalking if you had to reveal your almost-affair?
- Should Jonna have seen what Beth really was? Have you ever been fooled by someone you trusted?
- Did you suspect that Beth was the mastermind? What clued you in? What factors could have made her what she was?
- Did you think that Rush was really involved with Dominic in planning something dastardly for Jonna?
- Was the ending satisfying? Did the villains get what they deserved?
- How did Hadden’s murder make you feel?
- If this gets made into a movie, who might you picture for the major characters?
- What things might you change for the big screen?
And don’t forget to check out my Best First Line contest!